HARVEST HOME FUNDRAISER DINNERS
Fundraiser dinners for the Harvest Home Festival will be held on the third Thursday of each month at the Yates City Community Center from 4:30 - 7:00. Dinners are dine-in or carry-out.
15th ANNUAL MY PLACE ST. JUDE BENEFIT RUN - Saturday, June 10, 2017
- 5K Run - Run registration begins at 6:30am, Run begins at 7:00am
- 5K Walk - Walk registration begins at 8:30am, Walk begins at 9:00am
- Kids Carnival Games 9:00am-2:00pm
- Benefit Ride - sign in at 10:00am - back by 4:00pm
- Tractor Drive - sign in at 10:00am (10 to 12 mile drive)
- Bags Tournament - sign in at 11:00am, Tournament begins at 12:00pm
- Benefit Auction - starts at 5:00pm by Folger's Auction Service
- Biscuits & Gravy and Pancake Breakfast served 7:00am-11:00am
- Chops (by 5 Star Water), Brats & Pulled Pork starting at11:00am
(need not be present to win)
- $10,000 Cash Prize raffle - $100.00 per ticket (drawing at 9pm)
- Whole BEEF & Processing raffle - $10.00 per ticket (drawing at 9pm)
- Whole HOG & Processing raffle - $5.00 per ticket (drawing at 9pm)
- 50/50 Raffle - $1.00 per ticket or $5.00 for 6 tickets (drawing at 8pm)
Please contact Jody or Sharon at (309)358-2003 for information or donations.
If you have a community event you'd like us to include on our page, please let us know.