14th ANNUAL MY PLACE ST. JUDE BENEFIT RUN - Saturday, June 11, 2016
- 5K Run - Run registration begins at 6:30am, Run begins at 7:00am
- 5K Walk - Walk registration begins at 8:30am, Walk begins at 9:00am
- Kids Carnival Games 9:00am-2:00pm
- Benefit Ride - sign in at 10:00am - back by 4:00pm
- Tractor Drive - sign in at 10:00am (10 to 12 mile drive)
- Bags Tournament - sign in at 11:00am, Tournament begins at 12:00pm
- Benefit Auction - starts at 5:00pm by Folger's Auction Service
- Biscuits & Gravy and Pancake Breakfast served 7:00am-11:00am
- Chops (by 5 Star Water), Brats & Pulled Pork starting at11:00am
- Whole Beef & Processing raffle - $10.00 per ticket (drawing at 9pm)
- Children’s Playset raffle - $10.00 per ticket (drawing at 9pm)
- 50/50 Raffle - $1.00 per ticket or $5.00 for 6 tickets (drawing at 8pm)
Please contact Jody or Sharon at (309)358-2003 for information or donations.
HARVEST HOME FUNDRAISER DINNERS
Fundraiser dinners for the Harvest Home Festival will be held on the third Thursday of each month at the Yates City Community Center from 4:30 - 7:00. Dinners are dine-in or carry-out.
SAVE THE YATES CITY GAZEBO
Fundraisers are being held to raise funds to repair the Central Park Gazebo in Yates City. Donations may be made at local businesses or may be deposited to the account set up at Bank of Yates City.
If you have a community event you'd like us to include on our page, please let us know.